CureZone   Log On   Join
Here is my experience

9thbody Views: 928
Published: 13 years ago

Here is my experience

Hatha is not the one I would start with now that I know 2 or 3 other flavors...But it is the one I did start with on PBS- Lillas, and Richard Hittleman who was GOOD- but I have never gone to a hatha class that I felt addressed as many modalities as some of the others. I did Hatha for 17 years before( on and off) I got involved with other flavors...It is an experiemntation for your own soul- you will know when you find the correct flavor for your vibrating self- It will resonate

If I wanted a physical experience I'd take Inyengar for form and pose

for mental spiritual I would go straight to Kundalini- do not stop at Go

I see here over the lst few posts everything is start with Hatha-
Start anywhere you like

Bikrams for the athelete that is interested in "exercise"- the is is strenuous and drink water-not for me

Inyengar for strength of core and really great form and power

Kundalini for energetics, and mental/breathe work-

Self realization Fellowship- meditations for 1-8 hours- it''ll change your life and rock your world!(not a religion)

There is nothing wrong describing simple poses for something like writers cramp

I agree it is more difficult to out line a Kriya such as Sodarashan- but I am happy and think it a good thing so a depressed person can stay off drugs and begin to regulate these brain chemicals by powerful breathing...

People need to start somewhere and this may take them to a class in their area.

From years in financial sales I can tell you people find it hard to act on generalities when they ask for specifics-

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)