CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Diet and excessive sweating

m175400 Views: 7,365
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 58,737

Re: Diet and excessive sweating

Hi all,

I am a 21yr old male who suffers from excessive sweating of the head, face and neck.

Sometimes however, when people around me are warm I am cold. I am also not sweating at this moment in time sat at my PC, but in 5 mins I could still be sat here but have it dripping off me.

I sweat more under pressure or stress, exercising etc. It has got worse over recent years. I did sweat when I was a child and a teenager, but not nearly as much. It has recently got to the point where going out for a meal in public means I usually have to leave the table or constantly wipe my brow, which is sad since I adore spicy food. If I sip a cup of tea in warm weather sweat is litterally dripping off my face within seconds.

My hands and feet sweat quite a lot, but don't smell and it's managable. My head, face and neck are the worst. It has become particularly apparent since I have started spending a lot of time out clubbing in hot places and dancing. It leaves me soaking wet head to toe, damages my confidence and I am constantly aware that I look as if I have had a bucket of water tipped over me (no exaggeration).

I have normal blood pressure and though my Dad sweats a great deal, it is usually just when under physical stress of some sort like gardening. I also have no other problems with me I am aware of, having recently had both blood tests and ordinary/24hr urine samples taken by my GP. I am not overweight either.

I have considered it may be something in my diet, fitness, smoking, but how do I go about cleansing myself so that I can start eating from scratch in a bid to determine what has the greatest effect on me?

Hope someone can help, and good luck to you all in getting rid of this horrible problem. It has even been known to make me quite sad at times of late, so I wanna get to the bottom of it rather than it getting any worse.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)