CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: parasites protazoa and cleanse--HELP!!!

Punky Views: 1,904
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 58,469

Re: parasites protazoa and cleanse--HELP!!!

I have been suffering with the same problem for a few years now, but finally I recieved help. It was after seeing many doctors and recieving no answers. Finally one day I became violently ill and vomited two types of parasites. That is how I was able to finally recieve some help. Through much research and help from an amazing Kinesiologist(sp?), I have been able to expel 7 forms of parasites that were living in my bowels and several organs. One of the best things to take is a ticture called "PARA C". The main ingredient here is Black-Walnut Hulls. If you cannot get "PARA C", try to find any Black-Walnut tincture. Warning, it tastes absolutely awful! I buy empty gel caps and fill them with the tincture and take it immediately. My dose was 7 capsulefuls per day(spread out), but it may vary from person to person. The best thing to do is follow the label. Also, I had to have at least two enema's per day. This was very difficult for me at first, but I came to rely on them for help with easing bloating, pain and pressure. You would not believe the worms that came out of me. It was disgusting but wonderful to know they were no longer in my body. I also took it easy on the grains and meats because this tends to feed them very well. Drink a lot of fluids - non-caffinated and sugarless - and you too should see results soon. Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.641 sec, (1)