CureZone   Log On   Join
Undertakers...

janaki Views: 1,426
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 584,725

Undertakers...

Hi Rosemarie,

I don't know that I can be of much help. I have a book by Norman Walker advocating the use of enema and colonics. In it he talks about mucoid plaque. He cites a couple of stories. First that he was given permission to autopsy (or at least to dissect the intestines) several people who had passed on whom he suspected died as a result of a severely obstructed bowel. What he found was TONS of mucoid plaque and huge pockets of worms. In fact the bowel was widened tremendously because of the presence of plaque. The second story that he tells is of giving a lecture once and describing mucoid plaque. He said a man stood up and introduced himself as an undertaker. He described a procedure that they perform while preparing the body, using heavy duty chemicals which COMPLETELY clears the intestines. He said EVERYBODY has this plaque, young or old, an often an overwhelming amount of it. He said he had never seen a person who didn't have it. He also said nearly everyone has worms...but that's another story!

AND the fact that I've passed it myself makes me a believer.

I guess you'll have to try for yourself! However once you pass some plaque, I wouldn't go into work and tell everyone about it. If they're in the medical profession, they'll probably not believe you and think you're crazy!

Take care,
janaki

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)