CureZone   Log On   Join
Is Veganism for Everyone?

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Donna Views: 1,907
Published: 19 years ago

Is Veganism for Everyone?

Dear Friends,

I love this newsletter and am happy I finally have something to contribute! I love people and my heart goes out to those who are suffering. I hope this can help someone.

I met my husband in September 1991. He told me I didn't have to work, so I began spending my time studying the books in the health section of Border's and the two local healthfood stores. The various books seemed to promote vegetarianism, so I began the Macrobiotic Diet.

I soon began to experience depression, but did not relate it to my new diet, free of caffeine, chocolate, sugared cereals, dairy products, poultry and meat.

In May of 1994 I was finally diagnosed with hypothyroidism and the thyroid hormone replacement quickly relieved my depressive symptoms of the crying jags.

In 1995 I discovered the raw food program. I prepared carrot juice every day for 3 years. I grew my own wheatgrass. I learned of sprouting.

In 1998 I began having my 16 Amalgams removed, a process which took 3 1/2 years. Interestingly, my dentist, Dr. Andrea Brockman, www.holisticdentists.com, performed a hair analysis, www.traceelements.com, which showed very high copper, calcium, magnesium, and selenium; and low sodium, potassium and iron. I wasn't ready to interpret this vital information at that time.

In 1999 I started nursing school and subsequently working as a nurse and the diet flew out the window. Although I still abstained from chicken and meats, I no longer employed the use of salads and fresh juices although I did use a lot of cayenne pepper (LOL).

I would like to add that at this time I was not feeling healthy. Although the thyroid hormone replacement relieved my depression, I was still experiencing fatigue. I was frustrated. I required 10 hours of sleep and a stressful day required a day of lying low. I was praying that the vegetables or the herbs were going to one day release some load of toxins like the mercury from the Amalgams and I would then be free.

It was subtle. I knew something was wrong but I did not fit into the other categories; no candida, no skin problems, no aches or pains, no infections. My medical doctor wanted to put me on Wellbutrin, claiming I had disorganized thoughts. I was insulted.

This year I purchased $140 of audio cassettes, 800 233-4450, from the archives of the Pennsylvania Natural Living Association, www.panla.org, an organization that holds a conference the first week in August in previously Allentown, PA, now in Reading, PA, with speakers such as Sherry Rogers, Sherrill Sellman, David Christopher, Joel Robbins, Michael Klaper, Ann Louise Gittleman , F. Batmanghelidj, Joel Fuhrman, Udo Erasmus, Neal Barnard, John Heinerman, Ann Marie Colbin and John McDougall. Its was the audios by Ann Louise Gittlman that tipped me off. She spoke about toxic minerals including copper. I researched her website, www.annlouise.com, and found that she had written a book on the subject called Why Am I Always So Tired? I had arrived.

I could now make sense of my previous hair analysis. The RDA states that we need 12 mg of zinc per day and only 2 mg of copper per day. Therefore we need 6 times more zinc than copper. High fiber foods like wheat and soy are high in phytates which are the enzyme inhibitors. Phytates are the protecting layer on seeds that preserve them by preventing them from sprouting. Phytates are removed when beans, grains and other seeds are soaked or sprouted. Phytates bind minerals like zinc in the digestive tract and prevent absorption. The foods that are significantly higher in zinc than copper, enough to turn around a zinc deficiency are eggs, poultry, lamb and beef. Ann Louise speaks about using supplements, but advices doing so could cause copper to spill out into the blood in large quantities which could cause a bout of fatigue. (NOTE: Ann Louise herself suffered from copper overload.) I also prefer the idea of using diet rather than supplements.

The company, Trace Elements Inc., www.traceelements.com, goes above and beyond in interpreting your hair analysis. It was all there. I was suffering from zinc deficiency and the result was fatigue.

So, one week ago today I began eating spinach salad or greens cooked with garlic and chicken, turkey, or egg yolk (free range or course)twice a day. I am also using Sea Salt (from France!) on my vegetables to boost my low sodium, a very essential mineral. I feel like a million bucks. I have confidence and peace within myself.

So, friends, my advice to all. Get a hair analysis. You are unique. Balance your minerals. Treat your individual condition with diet!!!

Do not hesitate to send your comments to me at donnabronson@att.net. I would be so happy to hear from you. I'm a great e pal!!!

Love to all,
Donna Bronson

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.984 sec, (3)