CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Jumping....to janaki

Blueduck Views: 1,738
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 584,168

Re: Jumping....to janaki

janaki,
If you think that just jumping helped you should try a real mini trampoline. I was too cheap to get the good one, which is NEEDAK so I got one at Walmart for about twenty bucks. I have been using it for a few months now. The difference is amazing. When I got it I started out too fast and got real sore. Then Lapis told me to just start with ten bounces at a time. I did that and gradually worked myself up to being able to do more and more. Now I want a NEEDAK rebounder. I have lost some weight also, but I attribute this rebounder to helping me even more than losing weight. I have back trouble......to the point where I could not even shop....(not even at Walmart, *LOL*) Now I can walk for over an hour with NO pain. I know it is because I am rebounding.

It is the best thing I have ever had. I also have a cheap exercise ball which I sit on and bounce. It was $15 bucks at Walmart.

I am sounding like a Walmart ad!

I would suggest that you get a cheap rebounder and see what you think...if you like it go for the Cadillac of rebounders, which is the NEEDAK.

My man thinks I am crazy too. I eat dirt, jump on the rebounder and sit and bounce on the exercise ball. Ha ha ha !! He changed his laugh when I showed him gall stones from the liver flush. Now he even tells people about the stones.

Another thing that is good for lymph is dry skin brushing. I do that almost every day now too.

Let me know how it goes.

Blueduck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)