CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Standard cleanses, even super dooper ones, don't help some tough cases like this one

bangkokmitra Views: 1,708
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 584,159

Re: Standard cleanses, even super dooper ones, don't help some tough cases like this one

it might help to get away and do a serious cleanse. i, and many people i know, have done cleanses on retreats in thailand (helps that i live here!). your body needs 36 hours without any solid food to move into a state of detoxification, and fasting in this way combined with high enemas starts to remove huge amounts of mucoid plaque and parasites after a few days and it just doesn't ever seem to stop! being on a beach retreat with yoga, meditation, massage and support helps with the emotional and spiritual side of what you experience too. everyone leaves a fast feeling rejuvenated and energised, with noticable improvements in health. there are plenty places to do these kinds of fasts in the us and europe (not sure where you're based) but it often works out cheaper to come to asia than stay at home. you need to have a good clean bowel before you can do a successful liver cleanse, and it doesn't sound like you have that foundation yet so i'd wait until you're stronger to do one.

mitra

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.688 sec, (1)