CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You can do a liver cleanse now!

spadgham Views: 2,514
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 584,177

Re: You can do a liver cleanse now!

I agree with Shannon in one respect, that you do not have to do the cleanses in the order in which they are outlined on this site, however, on the other hand, I would urge caution in just thinking blindly that YOU can do a liver cleanse before a bowel cleanse. Everyone is different and will react differently to the various treatments outlined on these pages. The key to successful treatment is to be very aware of your own condition now. Do not listen to anyone else's treatment protocols and assume that because something worked for them it will automatically work for you. Sure take on board what they have said and done but do not just follow their protocols without first considering your own situation. In the case of doing a liver flush/cleanse before a Bowel Cleanse ask yourself if you are constipated, to what extent (how many BMs per day?), are you drinking enough water, are you able to take enemas, obtain colonic hydrotherapy, etc, etc. If are really bunged up and constipated doing a Liver Flush is only going to cause you more problems because all the released toxins will not be eliminated and will only end up being recirculated around the body. The liver is THE organ of detoxification but it is not an organ of elimination. Its contents will be dumped into the colon where they will then be eliminated (if your bowels are moving well) or absorbed back through the colon wall into the bloodstream to cause you more problems (if you are constipated). Basically, just be very aware of your own situation before you try anything......it could save you a lot of pain and problems......believe me I know!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.586 sec, (1)