CureZone   Log On   Join
In answer, and the other things I'll try

North Views: 1,653
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 584,163

In answer, and the other things I'll try

Yemaya kindly asked what I'm trying to cure. Well, I guess the best way to put is is that up high in my system there is lack of locomotion toward the lower end of my system. Once things move into my lower colon, the frequent plain water enemas that I must do keep the lower area clear.

I keep a little mental list of the things still left to try. That list is sometimes scary to think about because it's so short, but I still occasionally find new things to put on it. What is a bit motivating is the fact that the list has never once dwindled down to nothing. Much that I have tried, and given a thorough test of, but there still are other things to try - and the curezone Bowel Cleanse Forum will be the first place to hear about it if and when I do find some magic combination that works for me - wishing it to help someone else then.

Someone else suggested rebounding-type exercise, and yes, that is one of things on my little list of things to test out. I do know though that in the past when I've had much regular aerobic exercise, it still didn't help, but maybe combining rebounding (or running or jogging, as some say) with several of the other treatments at the same time would prove to be a winning combination.

I've done candida cleanses, and didn't really have candida symptoms anyway, so wasn't surprised when that didn't help. As far as food allergies , yes I have them, have narrowed them down, and when I stay away from all of them for at least 4 days or so I do feel more clearheaded, but it does nothing for the same old elimination problem. And I end up terribly hungry! So I compromise now with which of the problem foods to eat.

Recently I pulled two things off of my little list to put into action, beginning a thorough test on them. I know there is a parasite problem, (have seen them) and that the typical herbs haven't helped me with it. So I'm trying something new: tea tree oil and oregano oil as a few drops (only) swallowed. (researched that one before starting it). Will keep track of any results and post if it helps. The second thing that I added to my routine, just yesterday, is Epsom Salts added to the enema. Not sure if it was a coincidence, but got better results from that enema than usual. We'll see.

Perhaps the Liver Flush soon, although the fear of it causing more problems is real. Maybe I'll do a modified liver flush...using 1/4 of the dosages...to see if my system in slow motion can handle it.

In any case, thanks all, and anyone out there wrestling with this, take heart.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

4.266 sec, (2)