CureZone   Log On   Join
Standard cleanses, even super dooper ones, don't help some tough cases like this one

North Views: 1,919
Published: 18 years ago

Standard cleanses, even super dooper ones, don't help some tough cases like this one

If you have tried most/all of the cleanses you find, if you are a tough case, reading with frustration all of the advice out there and haven't had any of it help you personally with constipation/lack of bowel tone, maybe comparing lists of what you have tried with a list of what I've tried will help in sorting through the options that are left. None of the following have worked for my tough case, although they do seem to work for some people:
High fiber diet, lots of veggies, and plenty of water (for years!)
Dr. Shultze formula 1
psyllium with water between meals
colonics
enemas ( water enemas essential but can't go without, no progress)
coffee enemas as an experiment
herbal formulas containing rhubarb root and dozens of other herbs
salt water ala the curezone Water Cure
Epsom Salts
magnesium oxide
castor oil
anti- parasite trio of Black-Walnut , cloves, Wormwood
anti- parasite zapping
ozonated olive oil
peroxide, and peroxide enemas
Two day fasts
the lemonade fast
high-quality probiotics

What is next? No Liver Flush since the toxic stuff I already have won't eliminate as it is, so adding more to the intestines in my situation would be a big problem. Back to the drawing board, as they say!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.563 sec, (1)