CureZone   Log On   Join
Parasites & other questions

Ellen Views: 1,094
Published: 17 years ago

Parasites & other questions

I am finally having some luck with my Paragone. I am on day 12 and about day 6 I started having "sesame seeds" -- I was delighted!! A couple of days after that I started having some "light brown strings about 1/4" long". For the last two days I have been having something that looks like tanish gray pumpkin seeds??? Any ideas with that might be? My stool has also been very gritty for the last several days and I have not been eating any nuts or anything like that. Any thoughts?
After one week of P & B shakes once a day and to P & B shakes twice a day I still have had no results -- yet -- I'm still waiting.
On Wednesday a way to start the Ultimate Cleanse. I have my grade B maple syrup and my cayenne pepper already I just need to buy my organic lemons. My question is is the maple syrup & cayenne pepper medicinal or is the just for taste? Person just do the lemons?
Thanks for any and all of your help.

Ellen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)