CureZone   Log On   Join
some crazy, great things came out of me!!!

Free Dr. Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer. Is...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

More
yemaya Views: 2,720
Published: 18 years ago

some crazy, great things came out of me!!!

HI!!! im sooooo excited... I have great news..
just for some back round info..

Done 5 liver flushes..
5-6 months of parasite cleanses
been taking "fibersmart" for a month
been cleansing and doing as much as possible for 6-7 months, including 6 colonics..sauna treatments..epsom baths ect..

Started the B&P shakes 3 days ago....

And Today!!
I went to the bathroom when I woke up and passed something crazy.... i saw a thick dark streak in my bm..and used something to poke around.. and i foung a 8 inch light brown/black/green rope type mucous thing!! I could break in half ..but it was really rubbery.. and slimy!
then i went to the Gym for my step class.... and after going jumping aroung so much I went to the bathroom again..

this time i had a cramp and a queezy feeling.. then somethin shot out of me...!!!!!!!!!!

It was about 8-9 inches... floating in the bowl covered in some waste and slime... I know it was a worm... i couldnt mess around with it because i was at the gym.... but I saw parasitic stuff floating all aroung it!!! OMG after 6 months they are finally coming out.. and the plaque /worm thing!!! WOW!!!!

Great day for strange things shooting out of my bum.. ! lol..

The product that really seems to be working for me.. is a psyllium mix by "new Roots" a canadian company.. and the bentonite..

i have had really bad constipation problems.. but I wanted to give the B&P a shot.. and boy am I glad I did... it is working amazingly.. no constipation!!
I am so happy!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.671 sec, (1)