CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thank you Lenny! Much appreciated NM

lenny Views: 56,544
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 583,903

Re: Thank you Lenny! Much appreciated NM

Dear Flarepants, Any other questions please ask. My mom, husband and I are on it and today I'm ordering for our daughter. We have all been sick since Feb. Sick little dog in the family is where it came from I think. I'm new to all this and learning every day. I'm sure i will be trying other things. I just thought this was a good place start. It has as helped us all already. This forum has been a blessing for me and all the people here.I was on Primal Defense for about 3 months. It did help but not totally. Then in the mail came this pamphlet about Internal Klenz and parasites. I threw it into the drawer. Didn't want to except the parasite thing. Found this forum "Thank God", Drug it back out of the drawer. I just figured it was a sign and I was meant to try it. Just like finding this forum. Lenny
P.S The tea at nite I look foward to all day! Makes you feel soooooo good!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

4.828 sec, (1)