CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Diet and excessive sweating

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
  Views: 7,558
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 58,322

Re: Diet and excessive sweating

Hi Sarah

I am a doctors living nightmare. I have many ailments with excessive sweating being one of them.

Since the age of 15 years I have been ill which I believe had in fact stemed from a toxic/stressed liver instead of a stressful lifestyle as diagnosed by my doctor.

I have also been diagnosed with IBS or in other words a sluggish bowel.

I found that when I am severely constipated and find it hard to eliminate any waste without the use of laxatives I would go through a really bad sweating crisis.

It normally starts throughout the night. My bowels are so full by the end of the day I fell that it presses against my organs which the pressure causes me to sweat excessivley during my sleep. It is so uncomfortable I often wake up in the night shivering because the bed sheets are soaking wet.

This only happens when I am severely constipated. I also sweat excessivley under my armpits which smells horrific (not of BO). Possibly the toxins breaking through my skin.

Once I have a good "blow out" or empty my bowels the sweating disappears.

I had decided to cleanse my liver/gall bladder and a previous detox has revelled that I am riddled with toxins and my liver played a big part in my ill health.

Im not sure if this was of any hope for you but your liver may be the culprit.

If you need more advice you know where I am.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)