CureZone   Log On   Join
Hey North! Get yee to those epsom salts!!!!

tiratu Views: 2,200
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 583,191

Hey North! Get yee to those epsom salts!!!!

Yup!!

If you want to get things moving - go Epsom Salts . Give yourself a dose or two or three the day before you flush and they will clean you out good and proper and you'll know that everything is working smoothly. Then go for the flush!!!

My friend hadn't had a bowel movement in TWO WEEKS -I kid you not. Bumped up her water intake ALOT and flushed her out with the Epsom Salts and then did the liver flush. Her first flush was a "no flush" - nothing she could see, same as my husband. But the second for both of them - Oh my gosh!!!! They got mega sludge and stones out.

They are both feeling SO much better and my friend does NOT suffer from constipation any more. She was commenting the other day that she still gets a real kick out of two regular and easy bowel motions a day.Even though it is now 3months or so.

Go for it North!

Tiratu

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)