CureZone   Log On   Join
a little solidarity?

yemaya Views: 1,389
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 581,571

a little solidarity?

Hi Squeeky clean.....

Just for the record.. i am 5'9 about 130 ponds..and I exersice too.... I wear whatever i want to wear..and that includes, low rise pants, little shirts..etc.... I also encourage woman to dress how ever they want to... i am not going to put down one of my sisters on this planet because they dont fit into some crazy idea of what beauty is... Gosh... i have see too many of my friends get eating disorders over this type of idea...

Your a woman.... how would you feel if someone told you that you had no business wearing an outfit that you really felt good in because you had some extra fat?!!! what if that woman just had a baby!!? would it still be gross to see some extra skin...?

Woman have been shown so many distorted ideas of what beauty is... Have you been to other countries... in dominica i was considered too skinny and not attractive...while in north america my body is more celebrated because I am tall and thin...

i am just so sick of this type of judgement from men..and i am even more sad when i see it come from a woman! Dressing scantily also is from a lot deeper place than many seem to be able to think about... maybe those overweight woman feel so shitty about there bodies that they use another north american "weapon" like breasts to feel like they too are worth looking at ... and mybe some just really enjoy looking and feeling that way....

thanks for reading all this.. i hope it may give you another point of view!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)