CureZone   Log On   Join
Really?

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
  Views: 1,399
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 581,568

Really?

Really? Interesting observation, I never would have thought of that, but now that you point it out.... and why do you think that is?
One thing I've observed is that a lot of girls wear stuff they have no business to be wearing. I mean like hip huggers and midriff baring outfits with a flabby stomach hanging out. Tight pants and short skirts on huge butts and thighs, etc. It's just like YUCK I don't want to see that! It's one thing if the person is attractive and they wear revealing clothes, and another if it's a bunch of pudge gooshing out everywhere. I'm a girl, less than 100lbs, work out, so a reasonably good figure and I sure don't feel confident that I would look good in most of those kinds of things, so I don't understand what possesses people with a way worse body than me to let it *all* hang out!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)