CureZone   Log On   Join
Update on rebounder (just got one)

Maiden Views: 2,484
Published: 18 years ago

Update on rebounder (just got one)

In a previous post, the topic of bounce back chair vs. rebounder was discussed, so I decided to give an update because, since then, my sister gave me her's that's about 15 years old or more. It's not a WalMart one, but it's good quality (though I'm not saying it's a Needak.

When I tried jumping on it (in the hope of getting oxygen inside me) my legs started hurting me within ONE minute after starting jumping, so I stopped.

And it doesn't have to do with the quality of the rebounder, because when I recently went to a naturopath's office, he had the best-quality rebounder there (he only gets the best stuff) and when I tried jumping on that my legs hurt me as well.

My legs are in bad shape, as is the rest of me. I have poor circulation and blood stagnation all over my system, which was why I was wondering about products such as Cellfood - whether Cellfood can act as the equivalent of oxygen.

As for the bounce back chair, it's too expensive, and besides, the photo depicts a woman holding up her arms on each side. If I'd have to do that, my arms would tire in no time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.109 sec, (1)