CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help! Dark Red BLOOD IN URINE for 1 WEEK!

Maiden Views: 2,156
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 581,407

Re: Help! Dark Red BLOOD IN URINE for 1 WEEK!

Here's my experience with the medical profession:

When I first had the phenomenon of abnormal heavy bleeding, I went to my G.P., and he said that my hymen may have ruptured.

Then, a decade ago, when I had the bleeding, my sister said it may be yeast (which indeed I recently found out I have, among all the rest of my parasitic, chemical & metal baggage). So at the time, I went on Nystatin, and that seemed to help; thus I deduced the problem stemmed from yeast.

More recently, when I'd been experiencing bleeding again (and realizing it's urethral as well) I got desperate. So last year I went to a urologist who prescribed an abdominal & pelvic CT scan. It turned up "normal". (par for the course)

Then this year, once again I was desperate due to a gnawingness in my abdomen, stabbing in lower back, and bouts of bleeding. This time, I decided to go to the E.R. where I finally got *some* sort of dx: urinary tract infection (white blood cells too numerous to count). I was put on Cipro, which turned out to be only a stopgap "band-aid" because after only a short time off the Cipro, my abnormal bleeding started again. So I went to my doctor, who once again sent me for an abdominal & pelvic CT scan, which once again was - yes you guessed - normal.

So much for the doctors. When I rely on conventional med. I get nowhere fast. Instead, I find prevention to be the best - when I stick strictly to the above diet, I don't have the problems. The thing is, I find the diet to be a major pain.

The ideal would be if I could find a magician who could get at the *root* of why I can't eat those forbidden foods with impunity (the way the majority of people can).

BTW, I don't care what anyone says about lemons being alkalizing. The fact is, that there are people with delicate systems that just cannot tolerate *any* citrus. And I'm among them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)