CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Crohns and parasites

ParaZapper Views: 3,829
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 58,129

Re: Crohns and parasites

>- I want to know if a parasite cleanse Clarkia is a good start to her wellness.Could parasites be a cause of this crohns?

Yes, parasites are frequently an overlooked cause of intestinal and colon disorders. Not always though. Sadly, because parasites have been ignored as a potential cause of illness, tests are often primative and unreliable. A set of 3 stool tests is only about 75 percent reliable in finding intestinal parasite problems.

The Clarkia may be uncomfortable but is likely to help. I strongly recommend that you find a good parasite zapper with copper handles and footpads as I do have strong support to show positive benefits when zapping to reduce the efects of IBS, colitis, and Crohn's. Please not that this does not always work as some Crohn's, etc, are cause by problems other than parasites.

Sorry, I do not sell zappers any longer but I can say for sure that they do help many users.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)