CureZone   Log On   Join
Question for the regulars

Mel Views: 1,282
Published: 18 years ago

Question for the regulars

Okay. I have been flushing for quite some time now. I just did my ninth flush last night and today, and it was VERY successful. :) BUT here is the problem. I suggested that my sister do the cleanse, so I sent her all my information along with this website. She ate no-fat foods on Monday and started the Hulda Clark cleanse Monday night and continued until Tuesday. She passed approximately 120 pea size and smaller. She was fine until she tried to eat again. She had this constant burning sensation under her breastbone. My idea was for her to flush again, but she wouldn't. She was nervous on this cleanse to begin with. ANYWAY her pain worsened to the point that she couldn't stand it anymore, so they took her to the emergency room on Friday. The did all types of scans and didn't find any stuck stones or any "visible" stones for that matter, but they did say her liver and gallbladder were contracting. They said her main problem was that she has an inflamed stomach, and the emergency doctor on hand told her that it was probably due to the fact that some bile backed up into the stomach. (he was not opposed to the cleanse! in fact, he had done it before, too). Her stomach is definitely inflamed and she is on pain pills, muscle relaxers and antacids. I guess my question would be: Have any of you heard of this type of a reaction? I have tried to tell her that swallowing oil and epsom is not going to cause this type of a reaction. Thanks Mel

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)