CureZone   Log On   Join
Gallbladder flush (polyps)

Ron Views: 2,300
Published: 19 years ago

Gallbladder flush (polyps)

Hi,
I've haven't written for some time. I've been diagnosed with polyps in my gall bladder. I've now had pain in my gallbladder region for near to a year although nowhere as bad as it was originally, this seemed to have improved because of taking herbal mixture. Over the last few weeks I finally decided to bite the bullet and try a flush and see what it will do, I started with the parasite cleanse herbs (didn't use the zapper) started about 5 weeks ago.

Well I Did the flush last weekend. Basically had a simple meal Friday nite. Some sandwiches for Saturday breakfast and some apple juice. After that did not eat anything more. As I am a night owl I started the flush somewhat later than in the recipe. So I started at 7pm. Took the Epsom Salts (all four doses I ended up going through). Had the OO (Olive-Oil) a little over half cup and at least the same amount of fresh squeezed GrapeFruit juice, mixed altogether. I pretty much believed I followed the protocol.

My results were: NO GREEN PEA thingies, pretty severe Diarrhea (to the point it was clear liquid). Basically nothing that I could say was anything that looked like a stone or unusual. Tiny chance of some "chaff" but could just as easily been tiny BM scraps. And the pain in the gall bladder area is still there if not a little worse. I am heading for an ultrasound this week as I am overdue (another reason I started to bite the bullet on the protocol).

I guess what some of you will say is "do another flush" whilst the doing was easy the diarrhea is no joy and at the moment I cannot see any future in trying more. But I do wonder what has happened to the OO. It went in as a very watery type of mixture. My early BM's were dark runny. Was the OO (Olive-Oil) part of that? Or have I now got coagulated OO (Olive-Oil) still around?

btw the Epsom Salts seemed to ease the funny gallbladder pain I experience. By funny at times it is pain that goes around to my side, sometimes a little to the left, at other times it is a strong numb sort of tightness and like some others have said a brick under the rib cage.

I hope I haven't made things worse by doing this flush!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

3.140 sec, (2)