CureZone   Log On   Join
Just passing on an experience!

Stargazer Views: 1,206
Published: 18 years ago

Just passing on an experience!

Hi all-----This recently happened to me and I wanted to share this with you. A few months ago, I seemed to have a "classic gallbladder" attack, but with a normal GB ultrasound. The pain and food intolerance continued, I lost about 25 lb very quickly. My doctor wanted a HIDA scan, which I finally had as well--was totally normal--I believe the ejection fraction was 74% @ 25 minutes (although I thought "35 was the highest percentage"--no one explained anything about that to me) I had been taking the usual herbs for GB--dandelion, turmeric, Oregon grape seed, lecithin etc etc. So, when I did more research, I decided to check into ULCER symtoms. From this information, it appears that the duodenum is VERY CLOSE physically to the gallbladder and sometimes the pain and symptoms are VERY similar. I found out about the H. pylori connection. My dr now says "it is not your gallbladder" and the surgeon said I don't need surgery. However, the pain and nausea continued.

So I ask my GP about the 3-step program for H. pylori and he would not give it to me without having an EGD. I say no, so I find this Nature's Sunshine product called "H-pylori Fighter"-----in 3 days, my nausea has stopped completely and I have eaten foods I have not eaten in months! The pain is lessening all the time as well. I plan to continue this product. Some of you might have the same situation going on? Might be worth a try--especially since my doctor was SURE it was my GB and told me to get it out! Good luck to all!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)