CureZone   Log On   Join
Did another flush (8th or 9th)

Cranky Views: 407
Published: 18 years ago

Did another flush (8th or 9th)

Hi everybody! I had been flushing steady, with only about 2weeks in between and that just didn't work for me after awhile. I felt as though I was sprained in the gallbladder area. The thing is, I knew there was something left in there sliding in the canal or something like that. I was fed up because no more stones were coming out. I decided to stop flushing for awhile and finish off my half bottle of Gold Coin that I had bought from Julia at Sensible Health. I bought it two years ago. Well I don't remember how long it's been 1-2 months, but I have had some real bad pains shooting up to the right side of my shoulder and I was tired with it. Well, I drank that lovely cocktail, asked the Holy Spirit to help me and attempted to doze off, sleeping on my right side. I felt really sick at three am and questioned if there was something wrong with my head for actually doing this again.(oh so weak!) Well at seven am kapoww there I went! I passed about 40 really dark green stones. We're not into light green or tans anymore, they're almost black. My two biggest look just like a regular sized jelly bean, one of them longer than the other. Do you think this was the pain in the butt that was sliding in the canal? I just had to eat a few salt and vinegar chips in between the whole ordeal to get through it too. Anyway that's how I did it and I'm going to get one more bottle of gold coin. We'll see if the pain comes back again. Good luck to all of you on the same adventure.

Cranky from Canada(36years)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)