CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hi Hope!

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Hope Views: 1,248
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 578,902

Re: Hi Hope!

Thanks for answering the post Paula. I feel like I know all you so much more when we can relate on very healthy feeling ways. I feel much better since I did my 3rd flush. I'm planning on doing 31 more. I talked to a doctor out in California and he said he did 34 and became really much more healthy. I don't know what his problem was but he was all for the flush. I asked him if he had a web site and he said are you kidding they would put me in jail.

He told me to take 4tbs of cod liver oil 3-4 of flax a day and to make sure I get enough protein to rebuild the digestive track. He suggested 5-6 raw eggs (organic or farm raised). So I do this in a smoothy.

Well I had a few infections in my life. I had clymidia and two other bacterias and I just want to try to cleanse all the bad bacteria out. I was diag. with Ascaris lub in the past.

Best to you God Bless Hope

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)