CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: can I chew gum

DAB Views: 34,355
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 578,674

Re: can I chew gum

Hi lisadelfs,

I can see that you have been given a great scientific answer to your question about gum and I do not doubt its validity.

Having said that, I am on day 14 of 21 and I chew gum. The fast has worked perfectly from day one and I have enjoyed all the benefits from it in spite of the gum.

I have also done the P&B shakes and that too worked just as described.

This is only a dissenting opinion because I think that a few sticks of gum in the grand scheme of things is not a big deal. If for years we have polluted our bodies with bad food, alcohol, nicotine, drugs, etc., I personally don't believe that gum during the cleansing process is going to matter.

For me, it doesn't make me hungry, but rather acts as a diversion. It just gives my mouth something to do and helps with the bad breath many experience.

Again, I am not disrecting the Science - I don't know if it is true or not - but I really don't believe that gum is going to alter its effectiveness in the least.

Good luck...either way!

DAB

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)