CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: First timer on MC 9th day

scottman29 Views: 1,077
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 577,845

Re: First timer on MC 9th day

Malou,

There's a whole forum on it at this site, and it would be a good idea to read it as I'm only able to give you a brief rundown on Candida. Fellow members, please correct me if I'm wrong on this:

Candida is naturally occuring in the bowels, but your natural balance of bacteria keeps it in check. When you take Antibiotics , or induldge in the Standard American Diet of too many refined foods, the balance can be tipped and the Candida will grow out of control. Hannah Kroeger had said that it can manifest anywhere in the body, not just as Thrush or a Yeast infection. In fact, I do believe she said that if you were to treat the members of the mental ward for Candida, most of them would go home as candida manifest in the brain can cause Depression and psychotic behavior.

One of the first things you do when you try to rid yourself of Candida is to modify the diet by removing what Candida likes to live on. Sugars and Yeasts are removed, so the maple syrup in The Master Cleanse could pose a problem for those already suffering from Candida.

A simple sign of someone suffering from Candida are those who are always craving sweets. I found that after I got mine under control, candy was really not attractive to me anymore while during the time that I had candida (years?) I ate lots of chocolate and ice cream.

Hope this helps...

Scott

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.797 sec, (1)