CureZone   Log On   Join
REFINED VS. UNREFINED SEA SALT

First timer Views: 3,967
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 577,774

REFINED VS. UNREFINED SEA SALT

Okay, I'm confused. What's the difference between refined and unrefined salt? I've been drinking a quart of the uniodized Sea Salt every morning for the past 9 days. The packaging doesn't mention anything about refined or unrefined. Stanley Burroughs didn't even mention anything about refined vs. unrefined. If it was so important, then why wasn't it specifically stated in his instructions for the diet? I read that book cover to cover and it never mentioned anything about it. I'm so upset that I choked down 9 days of this salt water that was actually BAD for me.

This website I found (//www.curezone.org/foods/saltcure.asp) talks about how the salt you find in health food stores and grocery stores is refined and bad for you. Then where can you even find the unrefined stuff? I called Whole Foods and they didn't even know. They tried telling me that all Sea Salt is refined.

Is coarse salt automatically unrefined?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)