CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 10 urgent questions!

Tracey Views: 1,757
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 577,689

Re: Day 10 urgent questions!

Hi Kris...wish I could help!

The strange thing is I've been watching these Forums since November and I've noticed a few people that are prone to Psoriasis - get Psoriasis while MCing. (not when they b&p or parasite cleanse though) I just don't know! It seems that the Master-Cleanse exacerbates it or something. Wish I knew more about psoriasis, but I don't...sorry!

Since your tongue is nearly pink and you've done 11 days already, I think maybe end with a Liver Flush (toxins and Psoriasis are maybe related?) Also...the skin is ruled by the lungs....AH!...maybe your smoking IS related then!! (chinese medicine...the lungs affect the skin and the lungs rules Sadness and Grief - Any of that ring any bells?)

So, yep...I think you should stop the MC...and do an 3 or 4Day organic pear fast! I am serious! It is a super-detoxer and pears are especially good for the lungs!! I think you should try it. You can eat up to 10 pears a day (eat when hungry) and drink LOTS of water. I reeeeally have a hunch this could help. If you ever felt like quitting smoking it's good for that too.

Read the link below. Again..pears are specifically healing to the lungs...and I and friends of mine have had AMAZING results getting rid of bronchial infections just by eating lots of pears. It works!

So...that's my suggestion...segue from the Master-Cleanse into a pear fast....

*let us know what happens with the urine feet thingy! It looks like it reeeally works for that!*

T

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.358 sec, (1)