CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ultimate cleanse

scottman29 Views: 1,034
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 577,676

Re: ultimate cleanse

For me, I wouldn't try to do all the cleanses at one time. I would try to do one at a time and give your body a chance to regroup after each one. I know it's hard when you are sick and want to get well. We want to do everything all at once, but for me, in the case of fasting, sometimes less is more.

With candida, it's true that you want to stay away from Sugar as much as possible, but it's also the type of Sugar that makes a difference as well. Grade B maple is more of a complex Sugar than white refined sugar. You may not get super speedy results, but if it were me, I'd try the cleanse anyway. You're limiting the amount of sugar coming into the body. You're bound to starve off the candida as well as the parasites.

Another reason I like the Master-Cleanse is because the lemons are very alkalinizing to the body. This is also something that helps with Candida and parasites.

Again, these are just things that I've found for myself. I'm not a doctor, so get your ND's opinion.

Good luck.

I'm back on the cleanse after skipping a day due to the token headache that I get the first day of the fast. Now that I have cleared my schedule enough to just do the fast, I'm back in the game.

Yours,
Scott

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.219 sec, (1)