CureZone   Log On   Join
MC and question

Lisa Views: 1,733
Published: 16 years ago

MC and question

Hi everybody! I am finishing up my third day on the Master-Cleanse with the B&P shakes, and I feel fantastic. I have so much energy, no hunger, and am not irritable as I have been on other "fasts." I am vegan and was eating a 99% raw diet for a week prior to starting the Master-Cleanse and about 70% raw before that, so maybe that is why this is been such a breeze so far. But I spent many years eating the SAD, so I know I have a bunch of crud in there that needs to come out. I'm planning on going for anywhere between 10 to 20 days depending on how I feel at that point. I have ordered the parasite cleanse from Dr. Clarkia and am going to start that as soon as it gets here. I read that you shouldn't do the Liver Flush until you have been on the parasite treatment for 3 weeks because it would be very uncomfortable to flush live parasites (YUCK). Anyway, I read that Tracey did her first Liver Flush after a 9 day MC. So Tracey, had you done the parasite cleanse or does anybody else have any knowledge/experience with this? I would appreciate any feedback, and I'm gonna check the Liver Flush Forum as well. Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)