CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I just don't konw WHAT to do! HELP????

Just Me Views: 2,889
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 577,580

Re: I just don't konw WHAT to do! HELP????

Well, yesterday I didn't feel too good. But not sure if it is because a little bug is going around or what. today I feel a little better BUT my tongues is STILL coated white and burns/hurts (has been this way since last year around august). I just don't know what to do about it. I can't take the probiotics anymore as my body just dosen't adjust well to it. I took them for about 1 month and my husband and I thought I was going to die so we said enough was enough. I've cut just about all my Sugar and starches out (I ate TONS EVERYDay) but now only have a little now and then.
I feel better since coming off the probiotics. But the only thing is that I'm still alittle tired and my tongue and throat hurt, and also having periodic anxiety, and waking up in the middle of the night feeling distorted, hot, sweaty, and heart racing. Any suggestions?
Thanks. :)

Need Money fast!!! Call me! I can teach you how to make money FAST!
Check out my site and email me. I'll send you info. FREE TRAINING AND GIFT! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)