CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You're right

Rod Views: 9,708
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 577,549

Re: You're right

Hi,

You're right. I found whey protein on the health store which I dissolved in water (Cow whey protein Powder), and then used it on enema to lower the ph of the colon so in that way as per the book to create the ideal scenario where acidophilus can thrive, then after expelling all the stuff on my colon with the whey enema and when I felt clean I did another enema with human acidophilus and I tried to hold it for at least 10 minutes staying 4 minutes on each side so that the liquid implanted on the colon can go down, to the left, all the way to the right and then down, simulating your whole colon path. Right after expelling the acidophilus enema, I felt a little bit congested like " die off “, sensations, then 2 hours later I felt great. My nights have been great, and I am feeling in general better.
I am planning to do enemas every other day to see how are things going listening my body. Then after these enemas my bowel movements have been very good and abundant.
I am still on a not Sugar and low carb diet, but I added Whey shakes with no Sugar on it during the morning and night with my oral probiotic to help them to get all the way down through our digestive track alive up to the colon, also in the morning I am still using antifungal to get rip of Candida and another pathogens. Remember antifungal are natural Antibiotic that kill good and bad bacteria as well as fungus, that is why people using garlic some time get seek after using it for a while as they don’t put back new beneficial bacteria needed to repopulate the colon, but it has to be human acidophilus, cow acidophilus won’t thrive in human colon as it is a different strain of bacteria.

Cheers

Rod

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)