CureZone   Log On   Join
His idea is...

Blackbeard Views: 10,386
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 577,546

His idea is...

That you need to feed the Acidophilus whey to convert your alkaline colon to acidic...You also need to find good quality Human Strain Acidophilus and implant it rectally.

I was wondering where the first person found whey...I just finished reading the book myself and was going to try it as well...

The parts of his book I didn't agree with...
He states that mucoid plaque is extremely rare, and if it wasn't that more medical doctors would detect and treat it...well, I must be the rare one, because I had it...and for the doctors, he has more faith in them than I do...

Also he is saying that if you have problems with your digestion, that sometimes food and stuff ends up in your colon undigested. Yet he poo-poos any supplement getting pro-biotics to the colon orally because of the acidic journey they must take...so he says that if your system is working the pro-biotics are a waste because they don't make it...but if your system is messed up...and undigested food is passing through...then it seems like the pro-biotics would also...

Keith S. :{)>

Acidophilus and Colon Health: The Natural Way to Prevent Disease
by David Webster

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.563 sec, (1)