CureZone   Log On   Join
!! Finally I found a procedure that is working for me!!!

Rod Views: 10,926
Published: 18 years ago

!! Finally I found a procedure that is working for me!!!

Hi Folks,

After struggling with vitamins, antifungals, probiotics, minerals, diets, etc............ I found a book that is changing my life, and my health in general ( thanks GOD). The book's name is: Acidophilus and Colon Health by David Webster. It is a booklet of about 210 pages in which he explains why we get seek with Candida and another parasites and how can we really re-plant Acidophilus and Bifhidus benefit bacteria in our Colon that is one of the most important part of our whole body or basically the foundation of our general health. ! Do not waste more money! Buying useless supplements or probiotic, on anything else before reading this book, I spent CAN$8.55 for the book, I started the treatment one week ago and is giving me the best benefits I have ever ripped since I got really seek 2 years ago. Finally I am sleeping 7 hours straight and in general feeling better.

ISBN# 1-57566-613-8

Follow this book advise and you will be healed and with no Candida very soon. By the way I don’t have any relationship with the author of this book or interested in any lucrative way.

God Bless you guys,

Rod

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)