CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Children and candida

C Bass Views: 2,319
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 577,534

Re: Children and candida

I agree that a parasite cleanse is the right thing to do- but am asking if any of those symptoms could be true for candida or something I haven't heard of- as I am trying to make this as quick and easy as possible for them- If you have children, then you know that most will not drink a glass of something they don't like or turn down cake and ice cream at birthday parties- they don't really care what is in it.

We do not live in a bubble and therefore can't control them every second of the day. I have (and will continue) to cut down on Sugar and dairy (that became really obvious with an obstinate 8 year old!)- but it seems to me that slowly replacing good things with the bad would be sensible if I want them to make a life-style change and not do something that feels like a crash-diet (that wouldn't be a lesson I want any little girl to learn). I am just wondering if I need to get rid of ice cream and cheese or do something like make them wear rubber gloves when they use markers with artificial colors.

I have done several cleanses and know the evils of Sugar (and pretty much everything else)- I just have never had the reactions that they seem to have and I would just like to help them fix it.

Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)