CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Read This _ Water Fasts

The23rdMan Views: 1,582
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 577,474

Re: Read This _ Water Fasts

Hi OsmoticWaterMan,

Welcome to Curezone :-)

I think you'll find that the majority of people fasting with Candidiasis will be doing a vegetable juice fast only, mate. There are some fundamental differences between the two types of fast, well three if you consider fruit and veg separately.

The name juice fast is probably a bit of a misnomer because the idea isn't to fast at all, but to provide your system with the highest quality nutrition without burdening it with the trouble of digesting bulk. Thus giving it the chance to rebuild and take a much needed break from solids.

A water fast, as I'm sure you're aware, is a different beast entirely.

Here the point, whether people realise it or not, is to starve the system so it, not only, uses up its fat reserves, but releases toxins stored in the muscles for years. These toxins(and they are specific, but for the life of me I can't remember what they are - I'll find out) are responsible for ageing. Simple as that.

People with Candidiasis or other auto-immune type dysfunctions should steer away from Water Fasts until they have C under control, and should also not undertake juice fasts until they've been on a management program for a month or two.

Thanks muchly for your contribution though and if you can tell what that chemical is I'd be most appreciative*winks*

Love and truth,

Dean

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)