CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ***TO RAIDER***

The23rdMan Views: 2,718
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 577,451

Re: ***TO RAIDER***

Mo,

I just want to offer you my unconditional support for what you do for this site, not to mention what you've done for me.

As you know I've only recently bought Threelac and Hydroxygen from you and the efforts you went to to ensure I payed the least possible and received them as soon as possible with no pressure are commendable.

I'll admit for a while I had my doubts about your intentions having been involved in MLM's myself in the past, so I waited, read and listened to the words of others and, most importantly, my intuition. I'm glad to say you come up smelling of sweet roses on all counts *winks, smiles and hugs mo*

It's obvious to anyone with an open heart that you're committed to spreading the news and love regarding these products due to your amazing results with them. I think, as you know, and has already been said, people are wary because Candidiasis is such a bitch to control that someone coming on so strong with such a success story has to be "too good to be true". Well, all I can say is I hope it works for me, but I'm not gonna hold my breath till I see results*winks*

I'm rambling a bit now so I'll close this with a big smile *smiles*, and a show of support.

your friend,

Dean

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)