CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I can relate!!! Persistent face rash...Help!

Views: 10,819
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 577,265

Re: I can relate!!! Persistent face rash...Help!

I know what you mean! Trying to hide behind makeup is also ugly, not to mention pretty pointless when the rash is allover your cheeks, interpersed with huge zits! Really attractive. This is my most major syptom, plus fatigue, brainfog, lethargy. It seems that I definitely react to certain foods--like almost everything. It was very hard for me to restrict my diet so harshly, as it seems you can't really eat anything. When I restrict like that I get bulimic tendencies and tend to binge and purge; I feel really stuck. I react to soy products so maybe that is something to look out for. I have been eating cheese, milk, tomatoes and coffee as it doesn't seem to make a difference with my face but going to try to cut it all out. I am regular and I work out regularily but nothing helps. I'm also on a very expensive Acne wash (erno lazlo) but that doesn't work either. What else are you taking to help the candida? I'm in Canada so I think we're pretty restricted about what we can get...only caprylic acid and acidophilus.

Karren

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.797 sec, (1)