CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Persistent face rash...Help!

crapshot Views: 10,865
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 577,258

Re: Persistent face rash...Help!

One theng that use to happen to me if when my lips flared up (swollen) a day or so later my lips would get dried out and chapped. Felt like they would get salted and sundried. Sometimes between my fingers or toes I would get the same. Always passed within a couple day. I didnt know what exactly caused it my allergies seemed to bounce around from different foods. Ever since i took Three Lac the allergies have stopped. within a couple days of taking it I started to eat to see if what it claimed was even close to being true. I had two minor reactions within the first couple weeks that noone but be could tell. Since then I have no reactions. Last night had wite wine with angel pasta with scallops and shrimp in a clam sauce. Also had a salad with ceasar garlic dressings. I eat almonds , dried fruit, trail mix daily. Went yesterday for lunch and had seasoned fries with an all american hamburger with pickles. Not one reaction A couple hours before I had 3 fresh oranges. In Nov I was breaking out all over with that heat rash hive thing due to a homeopathic doctor doing the oregano thearapy on me. 2 months later I started three lac and havnt had any problems yet.
Skip

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.469 sec, (1)