CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: big mistake- I talked to a nonbeliever!

crapshot Views: 1,112
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 577,253

Re: big mistake- I talked to a nonbeliever!

Again I suggest that if you've been to a doctor and he cant seem to find a problem then it wont do any harm to do the strongest probiotics possible. They cant hurt and if you've read up on all the symptoms and causes then only you will have to judge for yourself what coare of action is nessasary. If you take your friends advice then will it be that person you blame when you finally realize you had the anwer all along.. Best way to convince your friend is take your own path and make that person a believer by getting yourself well. If doctors dont believe then how would you expect someone not educated in the field to be open to something that your implying they could unsuspectingly have also. If they say 80% could have candida of some level how perfect had your friends life been. Now suppose that you did go see a doctor that believed. If a doctor could help 80% of their patients get well then noone would have to wait in line to see a doctor ever again. Doctors would be fighting to get us instead. Getting rid of candida is not just about candida. Its also about changing all those bad habits it took to get you where you are today. The only way to stay healthy is to know what your eating and why your eating it. If these two questions are not answered in each food choice then you could be prolonging bad health.

Skip

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)