CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: big mistake- I talked to a nonbeliever!

Alissa Views: 1,305
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 577,249

Re: big mistake- I talked to a nonbeliever!

Is she a Dr. or a nutrionist or something? What makes her an authority? I have NEVER heard the things she is saying. I'm not saying I know everything but I have done extensive research(as many of the people on curezone have done) and organic vegetable is the best because they do not contain dangerous cancer causing chemicals and pesticides. Also nutrasweet is extremely dangerous as it causes blood Sugar imbalances and is dangerous to your pancreas (check out any books or writings by DR. Sherry Rogers). And there are at least 55 different strands of Candida the one she is describing is the most common but certainly not the only kind. For example mine caused me to have asthma, debilitating joint pain and severe anxiety (to name a few of my symptoms.)

But I know what you mean by non-believers I just went to a Dr who told me only AIDS and chemotherapy patients can have Candida. And that Candida is a scam started by "alternative" Doctors with no proof. Grrr...frustrating.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.000 sec, (1)