CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Threelac/candex/ probiotics...

LisaM Views: 5,689
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 577,154

Re: Threelac/candex/ probiotics...

Hi,

I am taking threelac 3x per day. Still taking my other vitamins. I am taking a mega for women from GNC also a B-Complex. Will eventually start an additional of B-5 and then also B-12 spray as soon as I get them. B-12 is supposedly useful in helping with the absorption. I know I need this as well as my gut has been extremely messed up. I had been taking Nystatin the last three months along with other probiotics. I also took a 10 day course of Diflucan prior to starting the Nystatin. I have been pretty ill since Dec beginning with elevated liver enzymes 5x normal. They went back down pretty quickly thank god. I have been taking the threelac for about 1 week started at 2 packs per day and just yesterday went to the 3 packs per day. I do not have the hydroxygen yet but probably will try. I am taking a product which is similiar called dioxychlor. It is to help with the oxygenation. I wanted to give you as much background about my situation to help you with your decision. I have to tell you that even though it has only been a week on the Threelac I really do like it so far and I had been skeptical about trying it. It is early to say but I think my skin is getting better and a little more energy possibly. I think the Nystatin may have served its purpose for me too but I am hopeful that the threelac will finish off the yeast in the end.

Good luck to you.

Lisa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.953 sec, (1)