CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: where did you go to get hair tested? cost? (eom)

Rod Views: 1,480
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 577,109

Re: where did you go to get hair tested? cost? (eom)

I got my hair Analisys too, and I was high above normal on :
Toxin Metals: Aluminum, lead, mercury, copper
Other metals with low levels: iron( Candida favorite food)
Low level or deficiency on :zinc, Complex B, manganese, magnesium, and Calcium.
Guess what, Candida depleated all this minerals and vitamins and stick to the toxin metals to overgrow, it is very adviseble to get this test done in order to balance back your vitamins and mineral ratio and also to chelate toxin metals, that's the best approach to seriously get rip of candida, otherwise you can use any antifungal, probiotic the best one and it won't work, you will never get rip of this beast.
Also don't waste your mony buying antifungal and probiotics without finding out which one is the right one for you.
Everybody is different, different blood type, different candida streams that will kill and get rip of candida on your body.
I got that checked throught a Computerized Electro-Dermal testing, I did it on www.redpaw.net and the plan is working greatly on me. Also I removed al the metal in my mouth( NO AMALGAMS), so I expect to be candida free in aproximately 10 to 16 weeks, so far I am feeling much energetic, sleeping better and as a whole I am felling very well.
I am keeping 3lac as my last punch, once I get candida controled, probable by the week 14 on my treatment. In the mean time taking Oxygenplus 3 times a day.

cheers

Rod.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.891 sec, (1)