CureZone   Log On   Join
Got a hair analysis back for heavy metals. Guess what I have..

Wild Gale Views: 1,586
Published: 18 years ago

Got a hair analysis back for heavy metals. Guess what I have..

Ten points for anyone who guesses what heavy metal is at toxic levels in my body.

Is it aluminum from cookware, cosmetics from days gone by that were absorbed into my skin? Nope.

How about lead that found its way in my water from my plumbing system? Nope.

How about mercury from quite a few mercury fillings in my mouth? Nope.

This is so unbelievable to me that I am going to get another test to be sure: it's uranium.

It's not from the ground water where I grew up, it's not from our current system. My husband and my mom are getting tested now to so that we can try to pinpoint the cause. Our favorite theories are that my mom who lived in post-war Japan on Okinawa was exposed and passed it inutero (don't know if that's possible) or that I was exposed in some of my East European travels via Chernobyl fallout or some unknown contamination there.

This really sucks because I am breastfeeding and really have limited de-tox options. I also would like to have another baby, am no spring chicken, and hear the clock ticking away.

I guess that was all just a bit of a vent.

Amanda

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)