CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New with lots of questions for you

candidahead Views: 2,006
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 576,913

Re: New with lots of questions for you

i often feel so lucky that i did not yet have any babies in dealing with this candida thing. it sounds like you are doing such a good job.
i think that option 2 is definitely the best option...of coarse when the baby is weened you can go to a deeper level of cleansing.
i recommend the book "the body ecology diet" by donna gates.
this specific diet has made a huge difference in my health and it's great for nursing mothers.
in addition to your probiotics, i would rotate yeast killers (like the ones you mentioned) every four weeks in small amounts
and increasing them as you feel better and can tolerate them.
experiment and keep your cleansing mellow enough to still be a mommy.
i have also had great results with acupuncture as it supports my internal eliminative and digestive organs as i detox. it takes a while to see the results but as you get healthier, acupuncture will speed your healing.
massage and saunas are great ways to rid your body of toxins while you cleanse....and safe for you and baby.
you are on the right track and you will get better if you are diligent with these things. it just takes time.
blessings,
tif
ps as far as probiotics, i have had great luck with primal defense and jarrow-dophilus products......go very slow.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.953 sec, (1)