CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: testing
Anon Views: 1,006
Published: 18 years ago
This is a reply to # 576,792

Re: testing

Great Smokies Diagnostic Laboratories does testing for all of the conditions you listed, as well as parasite and candida testing (stool and blood). You can contact them at and ask for a referral to a physician in your area that uses the tests - they are only available to physicians.
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

0.391 sec, (1)