CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i have no idea what that means

finallyfaith Views: 1,347
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 576,287

Re: i have no idea what that means

yeah but when you support someone even when they are wrong then that is blind loyalty and it gets you into trouble. i cannot pretend i have read every post that cf made in the barefoot forum, i stopped reading that forum consistently a while a go, and now i don't read it at all. so if he acted out of line, that is certainly possible. but i do know he blew the lid of of mh's $150 book selling scam and that kind of made me reevaluate mh a bit, not a lot but a lttle bit anyway.

you have to be willing to see the faults even in people you believe in and people who have done you favors and been there for you. if you support tham no matter what they do or how they act, then you lose some credibility.

as i have said before, i dont think mh is evil or he leads a cult or whatever, i just think he should treat people with more respect than he does. i also think that one of the reasons he gets away with treating people poorly is that his loyal followers will back him up no matter what, and that is just not right.

i have gotten good advice from mh in the past, and i don't hope he crashes and burns or anything like that. i just can't stand to see the way he treats people so i don't visit that forum, thats all.

ff

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.828 sec, (1)