CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i have no idea what that means

Views: 1,369
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 576,285

Re: i have no idea what that means

when i am dealing with people, i look for consistency. if i find it and then see an inconsistency, i have to re-evaluate my perception of the whole or my perception of the apparent anomoly. i see the same posts everyone else does. my opinions are based on those. of course i have been here a while, so i have seen a lot of posts that others havent gone back into the archives and seen yet.

another thing i do not do is to see peoples words as being them. i see their words as a reflection of them, regardless of who they are talking about.

the perception being promoted of MH is just wrong. what am i going to do to change peoples' perceptions? why should i want to? the truth is right there for everyone to see. its not my job to police it. i state what i see and then the chips fall. ces't la vie. my job is done when i speak the truth about someone who has been a friend to me when i see that he is being slandered. it is really that simple. wouldnt you do the same? it is called loyalty, not a cult or any of the other button words that idiots use.

cf has pretty much accomplished what he set out to do - intentionally. again, it takes eyes that can see. i have tried to point it out, but you see what that gets me. i will always be in the minority. it would bother me NOT to be.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.733 sec, (1)