CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A temporary or permanent cure??? It worked for me.

bodiezapha_007 Views: 31,540
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 57,578

Re: A temporary or permanent cure??? It worked for me.

I have been drinking mate now for about 6-7 years and I have had no problems since. Initially I took mate along with AIM's herbal fiberblend, but I found out later that the truly effective product was the mate and not necessarily the combination. I haven't changed my diet, I eat steaks, and whatever I want. I don't worry about anything not settling right, because I havene't even had a problem in so long I am beginning to believe my UC has disappeared forever, but I will continue to drink mate...just in case. I don't take any additional vitamins, but mate is packed full of almost every vitamin necessary to sustain life. I have regular bowel movements, either once a day or once every two days...normal stools. I don't guarantee anything with mate, but its worked for me for 7 years. Everyones bodies are different though, so who knows. I wish you the best of luck, and I hope this stuff ends up working for the majority of people plagued with this chronic illness.

-Brandon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.414 sec, (1)